Discover Peru and its jewels from the coast, the Amazonian Jungle, the highlands in Cusco, two days tour short Inka trail, ending your adventure on Titicaca lake.
- Ballestas Islands (Boat, guide, and entrance fees).
- Nazca Lines (Transfers, overflight, pilot guide, and entrance fees).
- Cusco City Tour (Tourist bus, professional guide, and entrance fees).
- Sacred Valley Tour (Tourist bus, professional guide, and entrance fees)
- Inca Trail 2D (Briefing, Kuntur Peru office, bus to train station, bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes, entrance fees to Inca Trail and Machu Picchu, professional guide, food (2B, 1L, 1D), camp staff like porters and cooks, camp equipment (tent, foam mat, dining tent, kitchen tent, bathroom tent, and radio if you choice is with camping option), return train to Cusco (expedition service), and transfer to the hotel).
- Private transportation in each city part of the program (Lima, Ica, Paracas, and Nazca). Your TC will be joining you and providing assistance as required.
- Note: The Tour transfer will be with the group from the pickup at your Hotel in Lima to your service in Paracas, Nazca and back to Lima.
- Transfer from Airport / Hotel (Lima)
- Transfer from Hotel / Airport (Lima) – to fly to Puerto Maldonado
- Throughout the trip, the passenger will have the constant assistance of his Tour Conductor. This person will join the passenger on the service from Lima to Ica and Ica to Lima during the trip. It is also a highly skilled person to provide the best assistance to our passengers.
- Note: Presence of TC from the pick up from your hotel in Lima to Ica, Paracas, Nazca and return to your hotel in Lima.
- Transfer from Puno Hotel/airport (Juliaca)
- HOTELS 17 NIGHTS*
- Lima: 03 nights.
- Ica: 02 nights.
- Jungle lodge: 03 nights.
- Cusco: 05 nights.
- Ollantaytambo: 01 night.
- Machu Picchu town: 01 night.
- Puno city: 02 nights.
- Camping: 0 nights.
- (*)The rooms at hotels can be double or single, Standard type.
- Lunch on the last day after visiting Machu Picchu.
- Huayna Picchu tickets*
- Domestic flight tickets.
- Lunch and dinners in the cities.
- Trekking poles for the Inka trail.
Note: Please note that the estimated time to start your guided tour of the Machu Picchu Citadel is between (8:15am – 9am). However, this might be delayed due to the pace of the group and weather issues. Therefore, there is a risk of having to leave your guided tour half way to be able to make it on time for your climb to either Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain. Keep in mind that the trek up to the mountain is not suggested for people with problems with vertigo or who are afraid of heights.
At Kuntur Peru we manage small groups in our trekking services, this way we have a highly personalized service offering greater enjoyment of the tour and greater interaction among participants. It is also good to emphasize that at Kuntur Peru we have a high level of environmental responsibility with each of our processes.
3 Stars Hotels
1 person: US$ 2,667.00 SWD / BED & BREAKFAST US$ 2,437.00 SWD
2 person: US$ 2,250.00 SWD US$ 1,925.00 DWB / BED & BREAKFAST US$ 2,020.00 SWD US$ 2,822.50 DWB
3 person: US$ 2,110.00 SWD US$ 1,785.00 DWB / BED & BREAKFAST US$ 1,850.00 SWD US$ 1,652.50 DWB
SWD: Accommodation in single room (1 person)
DWB: Accommodation in double or twin room (2 persons)
Bed & Breakfast: Category Hostal in Peru.
- Students: Those who have the valid ISIC card, in the event that you book under a student rate with this benefit, you will need to bring the original card (not a copy) to show it at the control points throughout the Inca trail. If the card is not shown, you will be denied entry to Inca Trail as the permits purchased for you won’t be valid anymore.
- Children: Between 7 and 17 years (at the start of the trek) pay the student rate, however they must show a copy of their passports.
- Children under 7 years: They have a 30% discount.
- Members of the South American Explorers: Receive USD10.00 discount.
- Please ask for our price in case you’re coming during Holidays, because accommodation prices may vary during those dates.
Due to the strict regulations established by Machu Picchu Park, once you have made your booking, the space and permit that has been purchased cannot be cancelled. It is also impossible to transfer the permit to someone else under a different name, and the date of your permit can not be modified either. Therefore, if you are not able to arrive on the scheduled date, No refunds can be done.
Permits are not refundable and Kuntur Peru will purchase the permits as soon as the confirmation of the booking is sent to you.
♦ If you cancel the booking between 30 to 10 days before the start of your trip; you will be required to pay 50% of the total cost.
♦ If you cancel the booking between 10 to 3 days before the start of your trip; you will be required to pay 80% of the total cost.
♦ If you cancel the booking between 1 to 2 days before the start of your trip; you will be required to pay 100% of the total cost.
In the event that you decide to withdraw from the trek once it has started, you will be responsible for all additional charges such as food and transport that might occur because of the modification of your itinerary. However you can join the group again for the visit to Machu Picchu citadel and the use of the same services onwards.
In the event that you decide to cancel the trip due to a health issue or personal problem; the above cancellation policies will be applied as the company had already incurred in administrative and logistic expenses for your trek.