If you are looking for an adventure of Andean stories, incredible landscapes, and charming service, we invite you to take our program of 8 days exploring the Inca kingdom.
Cusco, the historical capital of the old America, Andean people had settled in this place to form an empire which once was the largest and the most important in south America. In its time Cusco was the center of that empire that lasted until the Spanish arrival. In the colonial time, Cusco city was marked for a period of artistic influences, the painting, construction, and religion, was the most predominant.
Today Cusco city is well known for its archeological attractions, among all of them Machu Picchu, the most outstanding Inca city, raised upon the mountains in the Vilcanota Valley.
- Lima city Tour
- City Tour
- Sacred Valley, Maras - Moray - Salineras
- Rainbow Mountian expedition, Humantay Lake
- Huchuy Qosqo trek 2days treking
- Inka Trail 4 Days trekking
We will wait at the International Airport Jorge Chavez in Lima and your Kuntur Peru guide will drive you to Miraflores, a popular district for its views to the see, its famous restaurants. A perfect place to spend the night before we start with our Peru program.
In the morning, after breakfast, your Tour Conductor picks you up from your hotel to take you to the pickup 4×4 in order to head to the southern city of Paracas, the transfer lasts an average of 4-5 hours (265km). When you reach the coastal town of Paracas, we will take our boat to visit the Ballestas Islands; where we will observe different varieties of marine species, seals, sea lions, Humboldt penguins, among other species. After the visit, we will go on the 4wd Pickup Truck with our Tour Conductor to the city of Nazca, where, we spend the night.
After breakfast, your guide meet you at the hotel to take you to the heliport and observe the famous Nazca Lines. We will take a plane and overfly the Nazca Lines. Between the lines, we will observe the monkey, the spider, the condor, the hummingbird, a whale, dog and much more. We overfly the lines for a period of 40 minutes. After we completed this spectacular course, we can go to lunch and then return to the city of Lima to rest in our Hotel. The return will be in company with your TC guide in the 4wd Pickup Truck
Our guide will pick you up from the hotel and take you to Jorge Chavez International Airport. Once you are there, we will take the flight to Cusco. The kuntur Peru representative will welcome to the Imperial City of Cusco, he will drive you to the downtown where the hotel is located, and there you will taste coca tea, an infusion beverage from the Andes that helps with the Soroche (altitude sickness). After a short rest and a light lunch, we will begin our City Tour in Cusco. We will visit six impressive places; first the Cathedral and Qoricancha (Temple of the Sun) in the city and 4 others surrounding the city, these are the archaeological sites of Sacsayhuaman, Quenco, Puca Pucara and Tambomachay. This is an introduction of Incan sites you will see the following days in Cusco.
At the end of the day, we will have good rest; therefore, we will take you hotel, a renewed colonial house in downtown.
In the morning, after taking a Nutritious breakfast at the hotel, your guide will pick you up to start your tour to Sacred Valley. There, you can see the beautiful landscape a whole variety of colors ranging from green mountains to deep red in their clay. Also, you will visit the llama farm where you will be able to pet and feed them. Subsequently, we are going to Pisac ruins located upon one of the mountains in the Urubamba valley; where we will see the great agricultural terraces they built on the hillside. Then we drive to Urubamba to get a typical buffet lunch afterward we continue to Ollantaytambo. A beautiful Inca city with impressive wall constructions, large carving stones and a unique charm that only this city can offer.
On the way back to Cusco, we will stop at Chinchero village, famous for its textiles and its local chapel. Therefore, we can do some shopping before returning to Cusco. Finally, we’ll leave you at your hotel.
Today you will have time for yourself, we recommend exploring Cusco city or do any short activity such as horse riding, biking or simply relaxing at the main plaza wandering around and shopping, we also suggest exploring the typical market San Pedro, known for being a place where you can get exotic products, a cool option to spend the morning if you really want to see the real Cusquenian market.
In the evening, we will give you the briefing for the Inca trail tour at Kuntur Peru office, you will meet you trekking guide, who will give you all indication for the last 4 days trekking to Machu Picchu. The highlight of this program.
After breakfast, we leave the hotel in Cusco together with the tour guide on a private van towards the starting point of our trek on Km 82, Piscacucho. On arrival, we will go through the control point of the Inca trail and then proceed with the trek. We will start at 2400 m.a.s.l. and will ascend slowly toward the archeological ruins called Llactapata (2650 m.a.s.l.) where we will get to after approximately 2 hours of trekking time. Here, we will explore the ruins and have lunch at its’ base afterward. Later we will continue towards Wayllabamba village, then after 2 more hours uphill, we will arrive our camp site at Ayapata (3300 m.a.s.l.), we will get the chance to meet our porters, later dinner will be served, we spend the night in tents.
• Distance: 15 Km.
• Walking Hours: 6–7 hours
• Low Altitude: 2600 m. / 8228 Ft.
• High Altitude: 3350 m. / 10842 Ft.
• Campsite Altitude: Ayapata
We will start our day with a good breakfast. This is the most difficult day of the trail, but not impossible! We will walk towards the highest point of the Inca Trail: the Warmiwañuska Pass. On our way there we will witness different microclimates. After approximately 4 hours of walking, we will reach the Warmiwañuska Pass also known as “The Dead Woman Pass” (4215 m.a.s.l.) will be at hands reach. Once there we will have an amazing view of the Vilcanota and Vilcabamba Mountain mountain range. If we are lucky, we might even see the condors flying up in the sky. After few minutes here, we will descend through a winding valley until we reach Pacaymayu, where we will have lunch. After lunch, we will proceed to ascend again until Runku Raqay, the second pass, where we will take another break, later we continue descending for two hours to Chaquicocha our second camp site. We have dinner and rest for the night.
• Distance: 16 Km.
• Walking Hours: 9-10 hours
• Low Altitude: 3350 m. / 10842 Ft.
• High Altitude: 4215 m. / 13828 Ft. (Dead Woman’s pass)
• Campsite Altitude: 3600 m. / 11430 Ft.
Today is a short walking day, beautiful at the same time. We will be visiting small Inca ruins along the way, the beauty of the views, the diversity of flora will make an extraordinary day, it worth it. We will also see small Incan ruins, impressive terraces from where we will appreciate the entire valley of Urubamba. After some break on this terraces, we will continue to our lunch spot also our camping spot called Wiñaywayna, after lunch we will have the afternoon for our siesta we will deserve it, after all, however, the will a chance to visit the last Inca site in the area, this is the last one before we will continue the following day to Machu Picchu. the last supper will be served and also time to say goodbye to our trekking crew.
• Distance: 10 Km.
• Walking Hours: 6 hours
• Low Altitude: 2650 m. / 8694 Ft.
• High Altitude: 3750 m. / 11250 Ft. (Phuyupatamarca)
• Campsite Altitude: 2650 m. / 8694 Ft.
We will get up very early and have a quick breakfast. This day we will walk around 6 Km distance, approximately 2 hours to the next stop. Along the route, we will be able to get nice views and variety of flora typical of the area. Afterward, we will reach Inti Punku, the “Sun Gate” (2690 m.a.s.l). From here we will have the opportunity for our panoramic pictures of the Machu Picchu Citadel (2430 m.a.s.l) as it is visible from this point. “The lost Inca City”, without a doubt one of the most important cities in the whole Incan empire.
Once in Machu Picchu Citadel, we will have a guided tour 2 hours approximately, with plenty of time for further exploration on your own. Afterward, we will catch the bus towards Aguas Calientes town (2040 m.a.s.l). At this town, you will be able to have some time to have your lunch and later in the afternoon we will take the train to return. Expedition train service.
On our arrival to Ollantaytambo, our transfer will be waiting at the train station to drive you in our private van to Cusco city. End of our
• Trekking Distance: 6 Km.
• Walking Hours: 2 – 3 hours
• Low Altitude: 2040 m. / 6693 Ft. Machu Picchu town
• High Altitude: 2650 m. / 8694 Ft.
We will pick up from your hotel and take you to Cusco airport and take your flight back home.
Kuntur Peru Team wishes you have enjoyed, as we did, this adventure. With the aim of being able to see you again soon and enjoy another remarkable story together.
End of service.
This package includes
- • Ballestas Islands (Boat, guide, and entrance fees).
- • Nazca Lines (Transfers, over flight, pilot guide, and entrance fees).
- • Cusco City Tour (Tourist bus, professional guide, and entrance fees).
- • Sacred Valley Tour (Tourist bus, professional guide, and entrance fees)
- • Inca Trail 4D (Briefing, Kuntur Peru office, bus to trail head, bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes, entrance fees to Inca trail and Machu Picchu, professional guide, food (04B, 03L, 03D), camp staff like porters and cooks, camp equipment (tent, foam mat, dining tent, kitchen tent, bathroom tent, and radio), return train to Cusco (expedition service), and transfer to the hotel).
- • Private transportation in the 4wd Pickup Truck to each city part of the program (Lima, Paracas and Nazca). Your TC will be joining you and providing assistance as required.
- • Note: The Tour Cconductor will be with the group from the pickup at your Hotel in Lima to your service in Paracas, Nazca and back to Lima.
- • Transfer from Airport / Hotel (Lima)
- • Transfer from Hotel / Airport (Lima) – to fly to Cusco
- • Throughout the trip, the passenger will have the constant assistance of his Tour Conductor (in the 4wd Pickup Truck). This person will join the passenger on the service from Lima to Nazca and Nazca to Lima during the trip. It is also a highly skilled person to provide the best assistance to our passengers.
- • Note: Presence of TC from the pick up from your hotel in Lima to Paracas, Nazca and return to your hotel in Lima.
- • Transfer from the Hotel / airport (Cusco)
- HOTELS 10 NIGHTS*
- • Lima: 02 nights.
- • Nazca: 01 night.
- • Cusco: 04 nights.
- • Camping: 03 nights.
- • (*)The rooms at hotels can be double or single, Standard type.
This package doesnt include
- • Lunch on the last day after visiting Machu Picchu.
- • Huayna Picchu tickets*
- • Domestic flight tickets.
- • Meals in the cities.
- Note: Please note that the estimated time to start your guided tour of the Machu Picchu Citadel is between (8:15am - 9am). However, this might be delayed due to the pace of the group and weather issues. Therefore, there is a risk of having to leave your guided tour half way to be able to make it on time for your climb to either Huayna Picchu or Machu Picchu Mountain. Keep in mind that the trek up to the mountain is not suggested for people with problems with vertigo or who are afraid of heights.